Introducing the Paris Nudes Collection from Viseart Paris. Artistic Director of Viseart Paris Anastasia V. Sparrow creates her tender love letter to Paris in the form of the Paris Edit palette and the Paris Lip Oil Gloss series, her gorgeously dreamy shadows and “just been kissed” lips make us swoon!
The collection draws inspiration from haute couture, Parisian sensibility, and the hues found in the iconic Paris Nudes palette, found on major motion film sets, red carpet events, and at fashion week across the globe.
Shades from top to bottom, left to right:
• Pétale: Light dusky pink with a matte finish
• Champs-Élysées: White gold with a metallic finish
• Crème Brûlée: Medium camel brown with a matte finish
• Fleur: Muted mauve with a matte finish
• Opera: Pink with a metallic finish
• Beaux-Arts: Light copper with a metallic finish
• Tulle: Warm pink with a matte finish
• Cerise: Black cherry with reflective particles
• St. Germain: Smoky purple with a metallic finish
• Marais: Copper brown with a metallic finish
• Pirouette: Warm brown with a satin finish
• Tuileries: Purple mauve with a satin finish