Water Bases Concrete Release Agent
AquaCon® is a water based concrete release agent that aids in releasing concrete castings from Smooth-On rubber molds and other surfaces such as melamine, metal and non-porous (sealed) wood. It provides a clean, positive release, does not interfere with color or surface detail and helps minimize bug holes and air bubbles in finished castings. Coverage – Applied in a thin film (.0005 in / .013 mm), 1 gallon (undiluted) covers 3,200 square feet / 297 square meters.
- Low Cost – Use straight or dilute with water (up to 8 parts with water. See dilution recommendation below).
- Water Based, Eco-Friendly – Contains no VOC’s, carcinogens or oils harmful to the environment.
- Does Not Stain Concrete, affect color surface detail or finishing.
- Minimizes “Bug Holes” and air bubbles.
- Contains No Oils that will cause rubber molds to soften, shrink or swell.
- Keeps Molds Clean - Does not build up.
- Extends Mold Life